Tuesday, December 9, 2008

draw: Meat Tibo

My summer trip to Europe exposed me to cultural differences, like the ways of French misfits to the images of Italian man-tits. Twistedly, this subject, who we're introducing, was in the Americas (L.A) at the time I was in Paris. 
Judging from the headline, you can infer that we're mocking a hipster clothing slogan or something like it. However, if you look closely, at your own discretion, you can see that the presented photo is a bit more explicit than any AA ad will ever display. Out of his entire self-portrait selection, Tibo exclusively chose this quadtych for TW's use. He approved of it 110%, saying, “It's your stuff, do what you want.” No Tibo, it's your stuff really. 
He could care less if you show your tutti frutti or baguette because in France, they don't wear pants. In fact, he has two blogs to prove his documentation of voluntary nudism and involuntary party life as a normal student via lomography, polaroids, lyrics, and narrative visuals. "If I could live like Adam and Eve, I would do it," said Tibo. 
- - -
secret duroi
royal bukkake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool blogs

Ricky Kluge said...

I'm interested in helping your magazine out. Let me know! www.myspace.com/rtkwtf